Everything you need to know to get started.
Types of requests include (but not limited to) maintenance, repairs, utilities, movers, custodial, lock and key services, etc.
Types of requests include (but not limited to) new construction, demolition, remodel, and renovation.
Facilities Management is responsible for the care and upkeep of the physical campus environment. Additionally, the department maintains the University’s district energy system providing electricity, steam, chilled water and domestic water through its own distribution systems.
Facilities Management mission is to consistently deliver effective programs and efficient facility services based on sustainable and collaborative outcomes aligned with the University of New Mexico’s core mission.
Our community, state, and national peers will recognize the University of New Mexico’s Facilities Management as a leader in campus sustainability and facilities stewardship.
Facilities Management Core Values
- We do the right thing--not the easy thing.
- We choose to succeed and success means exceeding our customers expectations.
- We know what our goals are and we work hard to achieve them.
- We are committed to finding solutions that allow everyone to win.
- We listen respectfully to others and think before we act.
- We value teamwork. It provides better results.
- We are committed to continuous improvement.
- We value and learn from honest feedback.